tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: The All-purpose dress

Monday, June 1, 2015

The All-purpose dress




Happy Monday Friends,

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I was at Florida for a mini-vacay and it was such an awesome time. I was supposed to post this right before I left but I ran out of time.

I am absolutely in love with this ASOS wiggle dress . The vintage silhoutte as well as the color was  a draw for me. Such a feminine piece.  I love the versatility which can safely take you from day to night.  What a statement!  I've even seen it worn with flats and it still looked great.  I've been into chain belts lately so I decided to wear this one for some added pizzaz. The particularly color/print of this dress has since sold out but you can still get the same style in a variety of fabrics and print for all sizes here.


Peace and Love,


Ifeoma













                                                                            Images by Liz Nieves 

4 comments: