tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Muscle Tee

Monday, August 17, 2015

Muscle Tee


Hello my beautiful people,


I hope you all had a great weeked. Did you get to see the controversial movie, Straight Outta Compton. I still haven't gotten the chance to see it yet. But, with all the hoopla surrounding
the movie, I decided to put up my Eazy E tee for sale but quickly changed my mind and wore it instead. At this point, I don't think I'll ever part with it.  I wore it last spring, read all about it here. So this time around, I decided to dress it down with a pair of jeans.  Simple yet impactful, wouldn't you agree?

Peace and Love,


Ifeoma








                               
                                                                    OOTD
                                                    Tee: Forever 21 (love these here, here, here
                                                    Denim: J Brand (similar hereherehere or here)
                                                    Sunglasses: Westward Leaning (similar here)
                                                    Shoes: Paul Andrew (similar herehere or here) 
                                                    Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Rihanna (similar herehere or here)


2 comments:

  1. Bf jeans and muscle tees for the win. you look stylish and chic.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leona for stopping by! I will have to check out your blog.

      Delete