tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Ulyana Sergeenko Couture SS14

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ulyana Sergeenko Couture SS14


For all who may not be familiar with the designer. Ulyana became a darling of the StreetStyle world a few years back and launched her Couture Collection not too shortly after. I love her take on fashion which is very old world meets modern femininity. Her signature style is the voluminous long skirt   
and I have no doubt that she is the reason why that silhouette for skirts made a major fashion comeback 
this season.  Here are my top looks from Ulyana's Couture Collection for Spring Summer 2014. I love the look of the slim pants peeking out of the dresses. Head to Style for more looks from the collection.
all pictures from style.com

2 comments:

  1. Love her designs! I can see myself in all øf them. So gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the slim pant peeking through...what a dream

    ReplyDelete