tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Polka Peplum Dress

Friday, October 3, 2014

Polka Peplum Dress




Happy Friday Beauties and Gents,

I warned you that I have a thing for polka dots. I was quite excited when I found this dress. A few years back, I was devastated when a polka dot dress that I owned no longer fit.  Little did I know that I would run into this one.
Since, I was already looking quite dotty, I decided to keep my accessories to a minimum by wearing a patent leather belt with gold hardware, gold earrings and red lipstick. I styled the dress by folding the neckline into a V. 

There is just something so classic and quirky about polka dots. I'm a bit obsessed and have had to restrain myself from making more purchases. At this stage,  I can only admire.

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma 














Photo Credit: Liz Nieves




OOTD:
Dress: Vtg (similar here, here or here)
Belt: Vtg Moschino
Bag: Betsey Johnson (similar herehere or here)
Shoes: Miu Miu
Lips: MAC RiriWoo lipstick (similar here)
Nails: OPI Blue my Mind (here)

1 comment: