tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Ivory and Burgundy

Monday, September 14, 2015

Ivory and Burgundy



Hello beautiful people,

How are you doing? Say it ain't so but, the weather has started to get fall like. I'm really hoping that we get a few more weeks of warm weather.
 I'm not too excited for the colder weather, but I guess I'll get used to it eventually.  I'm trying to get to wear some of my lighter colored clothing from the spring/summer before they get put away for the winter, so the burgundy high neck lace blouse was a great way of bringing the whole look together. I've had mine for some years but the victorian blouses with high collar detail is currently trending for fall. So are you ready for Fall?


Peace & Love,

Ifeoma 








Images by Diondre Wallace


                                
                                                                    OOTD
                                                    Coat: H & M (similar herehere or here
                                                    Blouseold (similar herehere or here or here)
                                                    Pants: Zara (similar herehere or here)
                                                    Shoes: BCBGeneration (similar herehere or here)
                                                    Clutch: old
                                                    Lipstick: MAC Liptstick in Rebel (here or here)






















2 comments:

  1. Miss USA. Be still my heart. Every bit as lovely as I remember. It pleases me to see you living your passion; blogging about fashion and modeling. Now I have a place to experience your magnificence! I look forward to the day I see you again.
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Dennis,

      It's great to hear from you, its been a long time. it would be great to hang out again! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete