tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Fall Plaid

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fall Plaid



Hello my beautiful people,

I hope you had a great week. My week went by fast and finally it is the weekend.  I am excited for Thanksgiving but not so excited for the fall to end.
This Ralph Lauren Kilt Pleated Wool skirt will be perfect for winter because it actually keeps me warm. Plaids made a huge comeback this season and is a strong trend for Fall/Winter 2013.  In the Midwest, you could get away with a skirt during the cold months if you pair it with tights. The winters here are quite cold but I hope to be able to continue posting. Stay tuned for more posts and thanks for your patience and support.

Peace and Love,


   





                                                         Photos by Third Life Studios Photography

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt. #eyecatching. And very pretty color combo! I'm sucka for the jewel tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bench shot is my favorite, lovely. Keep it up, looking forward to the next look you will blog about. Where is the jacket from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer is bcbg. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete