tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: New Year, New Possibilities

Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Year, New Possibilities



Happy New Year my beautiful people!!!

I know that the year 2014 will be a better year and there will be big blessings in store for everyone. For the past couple of years I have learned that life does not always go as planned.  The biggest lessons I have learned so far are to never give up hope and always think positive. Most importantly, to make lemonade when life gives you lemons. The struggles of life contribute to our success. Remember never give up on your dreams and work towards them so they may become reality.


Peace and Love,

Ifeoma
A special shout out to my brother, Obi for taking the pictures I really appreciated it.






Sweater: American Apparel, Skirt: Express (old) (Similar here, & here ), Coat: My Mothers (Similar) , Shoes: Nine West Studio(old), Lips: MAC Deeply Adored Lipstick(Similar), Nails:(here) 



3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, Obi did a great job with the pics. Nice 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love the whole lurex over metallic thing going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning as always:-) Love how you styled this outfit! - Angie

    ReplyDelete