tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Rage against the Engine

Monday, May 19, 2014

Rage against the Engine


Hello my Beauties,

I'm not really raging against the train or anyone.
It has been a good month. May is my birthday month and I lived to see yet another birthday as well as see and celebrate the birthdays of other members of my family. Our birthdays happen to be clustered around the month of May.

It was a perfect May day on Saturday, the weather was not too hot or cold. So I decided to wear my vintage tailored jogging trousers out on the town. I just love the elastic on the ankles and the silhouette of these pants.

Catch you later. Enjoy the rest of your day

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma 











Photo Credit: Jeffrey Fortson Photography

Wearing:  Blouse: ASOS(here) Pants: Vintage (Similar Here, Here) Bustier: Urban Outfitters (similar here) Bag: Vintage Shoes: Anne Klein(similar here)  Lips: MAC Lipglass Just Add Colour Nails: OPI You Gotta a Date to-Knight (here)

4 comments:

  1. Love those trousers what size is that? Awesome location

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take the waist measurements and tell you later!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit...the buttons on the top just beautiful
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete