tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Heroine Chic

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Heroine Chic



Hello My Beauties,

Here is my take on Spring 2014 Sporty trend.  I'm not a Lakers fan, but this throwback Lakers Bomber Jacket I acquired a long time ago during my ShopGirl days.
As you all know fashion is cyclical and constantly revolves. What goes around will surely come back around. The Bomber came back in a big way for Spring  For some reason, I never got enough wear from this Jacket and decided to keep it rather than give it away. Well, I'm glad I kept it. It actually goes well with my Eazy-E muscle tee.  Last fall, I decided to purchase a hip-hop icon tee. I was going for Notorious BIG but then saw Eazy and thought that he was way cooler instead.

Anyway, I am glad with my choice. The bomber Jacket goes with the tee since Eazy is from Compton, LosAngeles. See how it all worked out.  I then topped it all off with my fave MAC Lipstick in Heroine.

Have a great rest of the day!!!

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma











Photo Credit: N. Onuma Photography

Wearing: Jacket: Hardwood classics/G-III Carl Banks(old)(Try this or thisTee: Forever 21(old)(try this) Skirt: ASOS (here) Bag: Goldenbleu (old) Shoes: BCBGirls (old) Lips: MAC Heroine Lipstick (here) Nails: China Glaze For Audrey (here)

2 comments: