tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: You Gotta Make it Work

Monday, June 9, 2014

You Gotta Make it Work



Happy Monday Beauties and Gents,

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far. Sorry, I was unable to blog last week as I was a little under the weather but I’m feeling much better.
 I almost was unable to take pictures due to the rain showers. It wasn't going to stop business this time, so I decided to go for it by changing from what I previously intended to wear to a canadian tuxedo . It really ended up being perfect for the weather. The umbrella which appears to be a prop was actually shielding me from the rain. I love how it all turned out.

This look is very appropriate for everyone including the gents as well.  You can wear with any style or lentgh of shorts that you are comfortable in. It  doesn’t have to be cut offs.

Have a great day.

Peace & Love,


Ifeoma











Photo Credit: Jeffrey Fortson Photography


OOTD:
Jacket: Katharine Hamnett Denim(similar here or here)
Shirt: H&M (here)
Shorts: Levi 501 cutoffs (here or similar here)
Shoes: Nine West

2 comments: