tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Red Haute

Friday, September 18, 2015

Red Haute



Hello lovely readers,

I missed you all.  I just couldn't stay away, so I've decided to post later than normal. I was so lazy about posting today but I've decided to grace you with this monochromatic look in the color red.
If an occasion calls for you to be the center of attention or to exude confidence, wearing red is really a no brainer. Red is such a powerful color. It's quite common to think about a sexy dress when wearing the color comes to mind but there are many different ways to wear it. You can choose to wear a different colored button up with a red skirt with red shoes to match  I realize that head to toe red might be too match matchy but I decided to tone it down by wearing brown pumps. Did you notice that these are actually my "true" nude. It matches my skin tone almost exactly.   Well, enjoy your action packed weekend.


Peace & Love,


Ifeoma








Images by Diondre Wallace

                                

                                                                             OOTD
                                                    Silk Blouse: old (similar hereherehere or here
                                                    Skirt: custom (similar here or here)
                                                    Shoes: BCBGeneration (similar herehere, here or here)
                                                    Bag: Vegan Leather from Marshalls
                                                    Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Liptstick in Rihanna(similar here or here)

No comments:

Post a Comment