tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Grey Days

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Grey Days



Hello Beautiful People,

I hope your November is going great. Weather wise, the last couple months was rather strange since   we experienced higher than average temperatures for this time of the year. The time has finally arrived, and winter will be here.
It gets extremely cold here in the winter but I will try my hardest to shoot on days that aren't as freezing. Winter blogging is usually the hardest not only do I have to deal with the elements, I have to come up with looks that are creative, stylish, yet functional for the weather.  Anyways, the key for winter dressing is to layer, layer layer. I decided to do a combination of different hues of grey for this look, topped off with a slate grey Ralph Lauren Shawl collar jacket incorporating pieces I already had in my closet.  Also, a quick thank you for stopping by and checking up on me all year. Thank you so much for follwing me on this journey. I appreciate you all.

Peace and Love,


Ifeoma 

                                







Images by Ryan Stokes


                                                                        OOTD
                                                    Blazer/Jacket: Ralph Lauren (similar here
                                                    Full Skirt: ASOS (on sale here or here)
                                                    TurtleNeck: Old (similar herehere or here)
                                                    Belt: Anne Fontaine (love these here, here, here or here)
                                                    Hoisery: H & M (here)
                                                    Pumps: Charlotte Olympia(similar here, here, here or here)  
                                                  Lipstick: MAC Heaux (similar here or here)



1 comment:

  1. This is really very stylish and I love it a lot. Love to see more.

    ReplyDelete