tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Allow me to Introduce Myself

Friday, September 20, 2013

Allow me to Introduce Myself



This has to be one of the happiest day of my life. A day when something I have always wanted to do becomes reality. I love fashion blogs and have always been inspired by fashion bloggers. Now is my moment to share my closet, my personal style and inspire you. My name is Ifeoma and I am an Afropolitan in Minnie. Welcome to my world.


 I visited my friend and photographer extraordinaire Ang at her home and decided to take some shots around her neigborhood.  I wore a H&M denim shirt from three summers ago. It goes with everything and can be dressed up or down so i decided to pair it with these peg trousers.  I acessorized with gold statement earrings and  bracelets. I love huge statement earrings and these I purchased at a jewelry store in Chicago a couple of weeks ago.  My pumps add a pop of color to this outfit. They are very old but I am glad I kept them since pointy toe shoes are back in style.

I look forward to reading all your comments.

Peace and Love!




16 comments:

  1. This is so cool dear. I sure could use some of your tips. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A PERFECT outfit. You look great !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants and pumps are to die for!! Patiently waiting for more posts.

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amara. I am excited to post more as well!

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely lovely! The outfit you put together is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ang, you bring out the best in me!!!

      Delete
  5. So cute! I'm crazy about those shoes. I have so far been afraid of denim shirts, but you're really rocking that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, I love the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete