tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Delicate Flower

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Delicate Flower




Hello lovelies!  I hope you’re week is going great.  It is almost the end of the week and I can't wait.  I am sorry I have not posted recently. I have a few logistics that I need to iron out for this blog. Please bear with me and check back often for new posts.

I decided to pair this 3D flower mesh jumper with this full pleated purple skirt both from American Apparel.  I have had this jumper for a couple of seasons and love how the flower detail makes it so feminine and delicate. Not something you would normally expect from American apparel. The oversized clutch belonged to my mother and it's from the 80s.  My shoes are from Nine West.  And my statement earrings, I got on clearance from H&M. I appreciate all of your patience, support and comments as i go through this journey. 

Peace and Love!










8 comments:

  1. Wow, love the colors in both of the outfits you have posted so far....the natural hair really enhances the ensemble...very afropolitan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nneka! I'm glad you like the haircut!!! Stay tuned for more looks!

      Delete
  2. Hair cut is awesome. the outfit i am not sure about. pleats and all that frilly flowery stuff. i would say too much going on plus that the top is big and the skirt is not snug. its all too much. has a sacky effect if i may.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback! this is my personal style anyways. Stay tuned for more fitted looks!

      Delete
  3. Looks good so far.Your new hair style makes your beauty more distinct.your skirt reminds me of the old school.Long skirts are gradually coming back.Pretty modest.
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. Like your sister said this look has a very afropolitan feel to it. With your stunning face and figure you can pull any look off. The new hairstyle really compliments your high cheek bones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper is to die for! It's so pretty and feminine. The earrings are gorg! Really love what you put together for this look. Keep 'em coming. Xo!

    ReplyDelete