tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: All Navy Everything

Friday, July 25, 2014

All Navy Everything




Howdy Beauties and Gents,

How was your week? The summer just seems to be breezing on by.  I have had these pictures for a minute, I just found time to post. Please bear with me.



Prints are great and all, but it's nice to deviate sometimes, by going back to the basics and wearing solids.  I happen to be a fan of the color Navy and sometimes find wearing it less severe than wearing black. I've had these linen navy pants sitting in my closet for a while and could not really decide how I wanted to wear them until I saw this mock neck crop top. Luckily, I already had a blue bag and shoes to match. Voila, minimalism at it's best.


Peace & Love,


Ifeoma













Photo Credit: Jeffrey Fortson



OOTD:
Crop: Leith (similar herehere or here)
Pants: Lauren Raplh Lauren(here or here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (here)
Clutch: S5A Red (similar here or here)
Lipstick: MAC Quick Sizzle Lipstick (old similar here or here)

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this look. One of my favs soo far! ☺��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thank you for stopping by :-)

      Delete
    2. You are beautiful - It's true. Your #1 fan.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Mom, for your sweet comments. Thanks for stopping by. I love you!!!

      Delete
    4. Love the monochrome look Ifeoma! ps. Thanks for stopping by and watching my video! xx

      Delete
  2. why dont you have follow buttons? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on totally revamping/redesigning the whole blog

      Delete
  3. i love this blue monochrome look so much i want to steal all this pieces from you and rock them.x
    http://www.deemako.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this look.... I want all the pieces
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....catching up on all your awesome fashion collaborations...too bag you are like half my size ( I for don raid your closet by now!!!)

    ReplyDelete