tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Check on Gingham

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Check on Gingham





Hello Beautiful People,

How goes your summer? Although summer is slowly winding down. It still wasn't too late to wear my cotton gingham skirt to prance around Uptown.
Although, gingham may be remniscent to some as a picnic cloth or a school uniform, I proudly rock my gingham.  I decided to pair the skirt with this boxy blouse in check.


Peace & Love,

Ifeoma 







Photo Credit: Kalvin George


OOTD:
Shirt: ASOS(Here)
Skirt: Old but love these(Here),(Here) or (Here)
Bag: Mom's from the '80s
Shoes: Chloe
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Party Parrot

5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Thank you for the great tips! I'll have to check out that online site and purchase a skirt for myself.

    You look beautiful..as always!!
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Love the skirt
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truely talented my dear girl. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete