tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: POP Art

Monday, September 15, 2014

POP Art




Hello Beauties and Gents,

How was your weekend? Mine was action packed. I ended up babysitting my niece and nephew on Friday night. Saturday, I briefly helped my sister with decorating and then later on I met up with a friend for dinner.  Sunday was just me time.


I'm so in denial. Last week, the weather all of a sudden turned cold without any warning. The weather is beautiful today though.

Incase you were wondering, my pants has Andy Warhol heads printed all over it. I didn't want to tuck my shirt so I decided to tie it in a knot.  I love Equipment silk shirts. It's so classic and goes with wih all types of skirts and pants. Trust an Equipment shirt to make you look very put together no matter what you pair it it. The only downside to silk shirts is the dry-cleaning costs add up.

I wore this on a much warmer day but the outfit still works on a chilly day by putting a leather motorcycle jacket or trench coat over it.

Well, I hope everyone makes the best of these last days of summer before the freeze.


Peace & love,

Ifeoma











Photo Credit: Keith Mckenna




OOTD:
Shirt: Equipment(on sale here)
Pants: Issa London(old) but love these(here),(here) or (here)
Earrings: Forever 21(old love these here & here
Bag: Paloma Picasso
Shoes: Chloe (similar here or here)
Lips: MAC Viva Glam Rihanna(here)
Nails: OPI Big Apple Red(here)


5 comments:

  1. Love the shoes ad the earring is so pretty
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants and accessories....how did you find the cute scooter to use as a prop? lol

    ReplyDelete