tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Blurred Lines

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blurred Lines



Good Morning Beautiful People,

How was your Monday?  I apologize for not posting as often but I promise I'm still working on it. Please follow me on instagram at @anafropolitaninminnie and/or my facebook page, An Afropolitan in Minnie to be alerted once I post.


So, I finally made it to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden and enjoyed every minute that I spent twirling in my dramatic striped kimono/robe. I've had this robe in my closet for many years, but when I acquired this vintage tribal/ethnic batik dress, I knew that the pairing was meant to be. I must say that am very excited to figure out other ways to incorporate this statement piece(Kimono/Robe) into other outfits so stay tuned.


Peace and Love,

Ifeoma












Photo Credit: Liz Nieves


OOTD:
Kimono: old (similar here or here)
Dress: Vintage but love these (here),(here) or (here)
Bag: Rodo box clutch
Shoes: Chloe (similar here or here)
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Heaux (limited but try this one)
Nails: OPI Big Apple Red (here)

5 comments: