tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: After the Sunset

Monday, November 10, 2014

After the Sunset



Howdy my beautiful people,

How is your day going?  As you can see, I'm still mad for plaid.
So, I restyled this plaid shirt (worn here) with Jeans and brouges.  I threw my favorite faux fur vest over the shirt for warmth. I had been on the hunt for a pair of Mom jeans all spring and summer. You can imagine my excitement when I found this pair at H&M. Very good price and they are quite comfortable.  Now I am on the lookout for the perfect pair of Vintage levi 501s to add to my denim collection.


Peace & Love,

Ifeoma












Photo Credit: Josh Pearl





OOTD:
Shirt: Target (here)or similar here
Faux Fur Vest: old (similar here, herehere or here)
Denim: H&M (here or similar here or here)
Belt: Banana Republic(here)(similar here or here)
Shoes: Miz Mooz Nash (similar herehere or here)
Lips: Mac Lipstick in heaux(similar here)

4 comments: