tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Working Girl

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Working Girl



Hello my beautiful people,

How are your holiday preparations coming along?  I apologize for my disappearance. All due to a good reason though, the cold suddenly creeped up without notice. Since I missed you so much, I decided to brave the cold for photos.


The day of the shoot turned out much colder than I had expected so I had to keep my oversized wool mohair coat on. It was just too cold to remove my coat. I promise to restyle the culottes and blazer once the weather is a bit warmer.   A colorful or textured coat is an easy way to take any outfit from drab to fab. It can also help you stand out in a sea of black coats.  

Have a great weekend,

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma
















Photo Credit: Jabari Holloman




OOTD:
Coat: Vintage (similar here, here or here)
Blazer: Diane Von Furstenberg(similar herehere or here)
Shirt: Banana Republic(here) or(similar here or here)
Culottes: YSL Rive Gauche(similar here or here or here)
Shoes: Nine West (here)
Lips: Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam I(here)

5 comments:

  1. Standout piece...love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is just so out there , I love it
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sogie for stopping by. I hope to be able to post more in 2015:-)

      Delete
  3. Love the look! That blazer! The shoes! #coveting ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love the look, thanks Amara for stopping by 😀

      Delete