tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Midwest Americana

Monday, March 10, 2014

Midwest Americana



Happy Monday Beautiful People,

I hope you're weekend was weekend was relaxing. I take it that you're all reenergized and ready to take on the new week.
The weather is so beautiful. All the snow is melting. The sun is finally out, Yes!!!. We are officially over the back to back below freezing temperatures of this winter that kept everyone hibernated. I'm not sure it's quite spring yet because it's still a tard bit chilly outside, which makes it the perfect time for my Navy Blue Blanket Poncho with the red and navy plaid insides. I am so happy for spring.


Peace & Love,

Ifeoma








Pictures by Onuma Photography

Poncho (old), Tweed Jacket (old) Shirt (GAP, old) Levi Skinnys (old), Saks Fifth Avenue boots(old), 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag for Target, MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick

                                                     

8 comments:

  1. I want your boots! I love this look. Looking good!!

    -Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inside of that poncho looks like you hadba fun time. Nice 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a happy, fun, casual shoot. Poncho was too much fun

      Delete
  3. Poncho look,ya great but it reminds me of the wild west during Clint Eastwood's days.Well,the facial looks depicts Afropolitan.Looks sassy anyway.Keep it up.
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the poncho!! And your dad's right! It has that wild west feel.:-) Totally stylish!

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete