tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Winter Blues

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Winter Blues




Hello Beautiful People,

I missed you all. I had some business to handle but I am back. This year's winter was so cold and snowy. It's still freezing outside but I decided to un-hibernate myself and take a few pictures. Look at me trying to look all cute, Lol. I know it is a bit impractical to wear such shoes with all the snow lol, lets save the winter boots for another post.
It's easy to be sad and all during the winter but I tell you this is where red lipstick comes in. Once I have my red lipstick on, I feel very confident, powerful and sexy.  Anyhoos, Cheers to no more winter blues and for a fantastic spring.

Peace & love,

Ifeoma



AA Fisherman Sweater in Black Opal, River Island Full Skirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag, Arden B Luxe Houndstooth Jacket(old), Nine West Studio shoes, Necklace from Sequin(old), Earrings from streets of NYC, MAC Riri Woo Lipstick. 


4 comments:

  1. Love this one. Kudos on braving the snow. Love the bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nneka for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right.. The weather has been cray cray. Lol! Very stylish winter look! The neutral colors just works. That jacket makes too much sense. I really like it!

    Xo! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, my dear for all your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete