tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Because Am Happy!!!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Because Am Happy!!!

Necklace: Forever 21 Bag: Coach Willis Shoes: Ivanka Trump Ariel Sandals  Earrings: St. John

Happy Monday Everyone,

I am so happy because spring is here and it’s finally sandal weather. Yesterday was so sunny. This week is supposed to be so beautiful .  Finally, good weather. Too bad I can’t use bad weather as an excuse not to put up my personal style posts anymore. LOL!!!  Well, I get to put away all my hosiery pretty soon, which sucks because I just purchased these sheer luxe stirrups from American Apparel. SJP  wore the same pair with a dress while promoting her new shoe line in Dallas and I loved the whole look and was immediately inspired. 

I decided to pair it with my print button up shirt and pencil skirt. Both are by Mossimo via my local Buffalo Exchange. I know its matchy matchy but, I think this actually works.  I’m not really into shopping at Target for clothes because of the quality but I will have to start peeking into the women’s department every now and then for fast fashion.  Quality aside,  it would be a great place to buy trendy pieces that you may not want to spend so much on.  Spend your money on well made classic pieces you can wear over and over again regardless of trend.

Before, I pack the stirrups away for the summer, I will have to try and wear them again one last time. 

Hope you’re Monday is not a drag.

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma


No comments:

Post a Comment