tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Fade to Black

Monday, April 28, 2014

Fade to Black



Hello my beautiful people,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I am looking forward to making the best of this week even though the weather will be rainy and cloudy.


I must warn you, I have a thing for polka dots. I love the whimsy, fun and quirkiness of it.  I have always loved it even before it became a “trend”.  My polka dot blouse is actually a sheath dress, worn as a top.

Wearing a dress as a blouse is a great way to add style variety or to repurpose your wardrobe. It is a way, to get more wear out of your clothes and find different ways to come up with something new and fresh with what you already have. Why don't you pull out that dress that is sitting at the back of your closet and wear it with a skirt for work. For a night out, pair that sequin mini dress with a full midi skirt for date night or to hang out with your gals.  You never know, you may surprise yourself with how it turns out.

Wishing you an exciting Monday,

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma





















Wearing: Dress: French Connection (old), Skirt: Commes Des Gracons(old) Shoes: Issac (Old ) Belt: W. Wilkenberg(Old) Bib: Old  Bag: 3.1 Philip Lim for Target  Nails: OPI Do you lilac it

8 comments:

  1. Love love love.....that necklace is gorgeous. ...everything is beauitful. My favorite I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! I do agree. Till date you are my top commenter and #1 fan

      Delete
  2. I love the necklace....absolutely gorge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A statement indeed! I love it too. Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for more!

      Delete
  3. You look great and I like the change of scenery!

    ReplyDelete