tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Happy Wednesday

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Wednesday






It’s Wednesday darlings,

Can you believe it’s already the middle of the week.  Last week I was excited about the beautiful weather. Guess what? It’s freezing again today. Well, it was the perfect opportunity to pull out my stirrups again before I finally pack it away.
I paired it with the Peter Pilotto for Target Jacquard Dress in Red Iris print. Check out the details in the picture. Perfect to brighten up the day while I dream of warm weather. The button up shirt makes this dress much more weather appropriate. The dress is so pretty and colorful, you bet I will be wearing it again this summer.

Special thanks to Jackie, who braved the cold with me to capture these images. Please check out her blog at mysisterslens.wordpress.com. I am very excited about working with her.

Gotta go! Catch you Later


Peace & Love, 
Ifeoma





Wearing: Shirt: Banana Republic  Coat: Nicole Miller  Bag: 3.1 Philip Lim for Target  Earrings: Vintage Shoes: BCBG girls old Tights: American Apparel (worn here) Nails: OPI The spy who loved me Lips: MAC Viva Glam 1



2 comments: