tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Be Anti-Prom

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Be Anti-Prom

Be Anti-Prom





For all my high school readers prom season is fast approaching.
I did not get an opportunity to go to Prom when I was in high school. Since, we would never know what I would have wore,  let's pretend that if i did attend,   I would have worn an anti-prom dress.

I would avoid the fluffy, overly sequined or puffy dresses of the day that were favored by my peers and have gone for a vintage 50s sweetheart strapless lacy tulle prom dress from the thrift store. Haha Ha,  I doubt my tastes were that quite refined back then thats why I asked for us to pretend.

For my edgy yet stylish prom goers, here are my top selection dresses that are guaranteed to turn heads as you stand out from the pack at Prom 2014. Fabulous enough to dance the night away in serious style. For everyone else, these still make perfect dresses for any special occasions that may be coming up soon.

Peace & Love,

Ifeoma 

No comments:

Post a Comment