tag: An Afropolitan in Minnie: Shades of Spring

Monday, March 17, 2014

Shades of Spring

Spring Outfit Ideas

Still counting down to spring. Here are some Spring outfit ideas currently on my wishlist.
I like the edginess of the pale pink pvc midi skirt and can't wait to rock my MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick this spring/summer.  I'm contemplating getting the Blue and Red Cap Sleeve Theater Print dress from Sheinside. I just found out It is a replica of a Dolce and Gabbana dress, but you can get this at a tiny fraction of the cost of the original.  The dress is very versatile. The type that you can wear to dinner, church or work. It all depends on your mood and how you decide to put it together. For a casual look you could wear it with a denim jacket paired with some flats. A fun, fun dress.

Happy St. Patricks Day.

Peace & Love,
Ifeoma

No comments:

Post a Comment